Monday, August 2, 2010

You know what really pisses me off? Someone getting blamed for something they didn't do!

So Charlie-ch@rl!esweb2009@gmail.com aka Team Angel Leader has decided that she wants to ruin the reputation of an ex_Angel, Baby Darling aka Bridget. Keep in mind, Bridget was not thrown out of Team Angels, she quit due to her real life, she still does as much as any Angel does but her name isn't listed as an Angel. You might also want to keep in mind that this is not the first time Charlie has done something like this since as soon as someone quits the Angel you because an open target for her & her nastiness.

She sent this email to group owners

From: ♫ Team Angel Ch@rl!e ♫
Date: 5/24/2010 9:35:28 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: TEAM ANGELS MOVIE BUNDLE <<< Fw: [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] PANDO A TON OF PANDO MOVIES!

Team Angels this is our Movie Bundle. Dr. Who just shared this today in his group. If you download it it says, in the Pando From Line, F.U. CnB

The person who is sharing it now is Ex Angel Bridget in one of the groups we have "ask" that you consider getting out of.
I never did connect her with WHO but I see there just maybe a connection there. No one else has shared this share except for Dr. Who and Bridget. Tomorrow it maybe a different story so I wanted you to see for yourself.

Thanks for backing us and we do appreciate your understanding on this matter.
Much Love, Charlie


Now I am here to tell you all something, Bridget did not re-upload any of those bundles & neither did The Mad Hatter...I did it & I'll do it every damn week that I want to. I have the screen shots of my pando & of my email to prove I am the one that uploaded & sent those shares out. Bridget & The Mad hatter had NOTHING to do with except snagging my share & re-sharing it.

Bridget has been put through hell the last few days, being banned from groups & friends stabbing her in the back. Everyone owes her a HUGE apology especially the so-called Angel Charlie!!

Now this message is just to you Charlie, you forced me to contact The Mad hatter, that alone put you on the biggest shit list of mine & now every week that you share, I will re-upload to my own links & will not only be share with the two groups I always share them with but they will go directly to his email address also!!

One last thing, you know my email address if you have any way of explaining your ugliness!