Monday, August 2, 2010

I want to clean something up before it gets blown even more out of proportion...I DO NOT hates the angels! Charlie is telling members of PM that I am an angel hater & that is simply not true. I think the angels do a great job, well except for a couple...Charlie & Bry.

Charlie will ask people that upload often to become an angel, (yes she even asked me & I declined politely) then if you want to quit being one, she runs to group owners telling them if so & so is a member here, she will not "allow" the angels to post in that group. Now her "allowing" other people to post to groups is about as messed up as she is. Since when do people "allow" someone online to tell them where they can & cannot share? Not to mention telling owners that she will pull angel shares from a group if the ex-angel isn't removed...it really sounds as if Charlie thinks she can take over all memberships if she doesn't like someone.

Group owners want angels in their groups because of the amount that they share but is it really worth it if you have "angel Charlie" telling you who can or cannot be in your group? What would happen if group owners turned the tables on Charlie & said, we don't want any angels here, please ask them all to unsub? At least one group owners has done this & no it's not me, lol, I could careless who shares in my group. I applaud the owner who turned those tables on Charlie, it proves that at least one person will not be put under pressure by her antics. : )

This blog post is just something for all group owners to think about...why would you let someone choose for you?