Monday, August 2, 2010

This person brags about being the best at psp even has it listed in a group's database for things they can help others with.



Now why would someone take it upon herself to just take someone's tag that was made for someone to share in their emails? I'm going to answer this myself...she did it because she doesn't want my group name posted in her groups when she shares things I have uploaded. I encourage sharing of my uploads & welcome all to my groups but to rip a tag is going to far. She has even gone so far as to remove anyone she finds in both her & my group! She truly is showing just what kind an 'angel' she is.

She has so many people online convinced that she is an 'angel' & does nothing wrong...yes I'm talking about team angel co-owner Charlie aka Charlotte, here a pic you may just know this ripper













Here's the tag made for me by an awesome tagger named Kelly


















And here's is the tag Charlie is putting in the shares I am sending that originally had the tag above in it

















Shame on you Charlie, taking someone's tag & removing stuff from it!! Please share this information with others, we don't need her to get more tags to rip!!