Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm pretty sure my response to the angel blog won't be approved (that would defeat their purpose of having everyone thing I hate the angels)so I am posting it here also.



There is no hate of the angels Bry...the hate is directed directly at Charlie & you! I think the angels are wonderful but cannot understand why Charlie & you attacked an ex-angel & continue to do it when I came forward with the screen shots of who sent those bundles re-upped, maybe you & Charlie would care to enlighten everyone as to why you two did that & keep doing it. It's like pouring salt on a wound, it hurts like hell when you do it but eventually it stops BUT you two wait for the wound to stop hurting then slice it open again & again just to pour that salt! Since this comment won't make it here (I'm pretty sure of that & will be surprised if it actually does) I'll always post it on my blog too
http://shameonyouteamangelleader.blogspot.com/
If anyone has ANYTHING to say to me, please do so...onurknees1966@gmail.com or onurknees66@gmail.com or onurknees1220@gmail.com. I am not by any means afraid of what anyone has to say & have only received one hate mail so far even though Bry wanted that to be a different number, lol, see Bry you can't make anyone do anything regardless of how many times you keep saying I'm an angel hater!
Oh yeah, Cheers!!