Monday, August 2, 2010

So now if you belong to my bundles group, http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/BundlesWithoutDrama/, you get removed from Charlie & Bry's groups, isn't that like the dumbest thing? You think about it...they are choosing what groups you can be in! Now why would anyone want to have someone online tell them what groups you can or cannot to be a members of. Seems to me they are just wanting their behinds kissed a little more & if you aren't willing to kiss it then you can't be in their groups, silly people!
So my group is open to everyone, Bry is even in it under one of his aliases, no doubt Charlie & various other 'angels' are there too. BUT Bry thought he'd be able to find out who is in my group by the posts....so sorry Bry but all messages are moderated & those replying to me are reply to sender. I am the only one posting to my group simply because I want the members to feel free to be a member without worrying about them being removed from 'angel' groups. I welcome all to BundlesWithoutDrama because that is exactly what it is & always will be. Right now the bundles are small but they will grow with each passing week as will the membership. So if you want a drama free group for bundles where you don't have to worry about being a member of please join, no one is turned away. : )