Monday, August 2, 2010

I've waited long enough to post this blog, I wanted to post it within 24 hours of charlie's email about the bundles group going on vacation but I waited to see how things panned out.

So where did bry go? What's he up to? All I can say is I hope he doesn't drop the soap, lol. Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking since he did get himself into a bit of trouble with the law in the past year, every one's best buddy bry is probably serving a little much deserved time for his vacation from the bundles, 90 days isn't too bad for what he did but I think he should have gotten more like a year at least, they should have pushed a little harder in my opinion. Hitting someone for trying to move their own property is bullshit!

What's this I hear about charlie moving? Well did her son finally get tired of taking her crap or maybe he got tired of her treating his girlfriend/fiance/wife like shit. So what are you going to do now? Maybe move in with your daughter and get her to foot all your bills? Or maybe you will once again get all the angels to pull money from their own pockets to pay your bills for you? Okay granted last time it wasn't for bills but for food, still that is a bill that we all must pay.

Once again shame on you charlie and bry for trying to deceive people...maybe now bry will poke his head out.

There will be another blog posted in mid August, yep I'm waiting on posting it also, this next post will surely blow a few minds especially to those that have had the problem that I will be discussing in that post. So until then, be nice, kiss lots of angel's ass and don't let them get to you the way they have so many others.

If you have a question or even a problem with my blog then feel free to email me at onurknees66@gmail.com or onurknees1966@gmail.com or onurknees1220@gmail.com, please put Shelly in the subject line so I don't delete it by accident. (((hugz)))