Monday, August 2, 2010

Addresses Have Been Altered To Protect The Guilty

So this email was sent to the Team Angel Bundles group last night, now why do you think they went & did that?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bry
Date: Wed, May 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM
Subject: [TeamAngelsBundles] - Sound Check [AND A NOTE]
To: TeamAngelsBundles@yahoogroups.com




Yes, it is only hump day but this week [as in all]
has been a challenge and this note is long over due ..

From the beginning we have battled a few that do not agree with what we do.
It has been a battle and we have come to the conclusion that no matter
what we do this battle will rage on ...

SO WITH THAT SAID ...

We Are Suspending All Bundle Shares
Due To Bashers and Haters!

Sorry Gang!

You Can Thank The Haters for this....

SO PLEASE BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!

Please .. If you see what they are calling a Bundle tell them what you think!
[As you will not see any more from us for a bit]

Team Angels



even had the song "Jaded" attached, so sweet!



Oh I got one of those, what they think emails, I literally burst out laughing. Now IAIN you know how you made me feel : D And with the threats of getting my groups closed down to boot, go ahead make it to my other blog. Don't you realized I'm not worried about one single person that could (and probably will) attack me, you all don't worry me one bit.